Friday, August 26, 2011

238 days :')

You are my sunshine :) my only sunshine :)
14/1/2011. The day our fairytale begins :)


The ups and downs bought us closer :)
26/8/2011 marks our 238th day together :)
You never fail to make me smile like the sun :')
Time flies every time we're having fun together.
Your smile and laughter are priceless <3
You're always standing by my side. No matter what.
You are my sun,my star,my man,my superman,my everything <3 :)
Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened :)
You are the best damn thing. Always and forever :)
You're perfectly perfect just the way you are :)
Thank you so much for every single lil thing you did :')
Because of you I believe in everything once again :)
Sorry for every wrong thingy I did.
Thank you for putting up with me.
Sorry I throw tantrums around :X
Thank you for letting me win in every argument :P
Sorry I never admit I'm the one to be blame :X
Thank you for putting me as number one,your first priority :')
Thank you for standing up for me every time.
Sorry sometimes I'm just the worst girlfriend that's ever live.
Well,you're the best boyfriend ever :') YOU REALLY ARE.
*stop saying you're not kay?
Coz' you're the most amazing guy ever :))
I still have so much to say. Like A LOT. But words are limited.
I'm just gonna conclude this now.

*sorry :/
I love you Jack Tan Aw Yang <3 :)
I really do love you loads :)
Happy 238th Day my love :')
Two hundred and thirty eight days and counting on :')







3 comments: